Make payments, withdraw cash and benefit from insurance and assistance services wherever you are, with just one card: MasterCard!
With the Crédit Agricole MasterCard, you can make purchases in more than 24 million outlets and withdraw cash in more than 220 countries!
You automatically benefit from worldwide assistance services. What’s more, if you pay for your travel with MasterCard, you are also covered by life/disability insurance, wherever you go.
Hire a car without a deposit, book a hotel room without a down payment: everything is easier with MasterCard!
Your MasterCard online
With Crédit Agricole Online, you can (*):
- view your MasterCard statements (current and previous statement),
- download your MasterCard statement,
- send your MasterCard statements to your email address.
Anyone who holds a bank account with Crédit Agricole.
- In France: up to €450 over a 7-day period from any ATM in the Cartes Bancaires (CB) network.
- Abroad: up to €300 in local currency over a 7-day period from any ATM showing the MasterCard logo.
Pay for your purchases at more than 24 million outlets in over 220 countries!
You can make purchases up to your agreed monthly credit limit. Your credit limit is shown on the documents supplied by your bank advisor.
- immediate payment: purchases are deducted from your account on a daily basis,
- deferred payment: your purchases are added up and the total sum is deducted in one monthly payment.
Please note, cash withdrawals are always immediately deducted from your account, regardless of the option chosen.
As a MasterCard client, you and any family members travelling with you benefit from a wide range of services:
- medical assistance: a network of skilled, capable specialists is at your service,
- legal assistance abroad,
- snow and mountain insurance: on-slope rescue costs are fully covered,
- substitute driver: a chauffeur will return your vehicle to your home if you are unable to drive.
Pay for all or part of your travel expenses (plane, boat, train) or hire a car with your MasterCard and you are automatically covered by life/disability insurance during trips that take you more than 100km from your home or place of work. For further information about life/disability insurance, consult your insurance information booklet.
Don’t leave home without your MasterCard! You can use it to:
- make a call from a public phone in France and French overseas territories (call costs must not exceed €100 per month and the minimum charge is €3, the cost of calls is deducted monthly),
- hire a car from the main rental agencies in France and abroad without leaving a deposit: simply enter your preferred model, reservation dates and the 16-digit number on your MasterCard,
- book a hotel room without making a down payment in all hotels that participate in the “Guaranteed Reservation” programme in France and abroad. Simply call and quote the 16-digit number on your MasterCard. To see the list of participating hotels, visit mastercardfrance.com.
• for assistance, Mutuaide Assistance, 8-14 avenue des Frères Lumière 94366 Bry sur Marne cedex, SA with a capital of €9,590,040, RCS Créteil n° B 383 974 086,
• for insurance, CAMCA, 65 rue la Boétie 75365 Paris cedex 08, mutual insurance company with variable contributions, both companies regulated by the insurance code.
To report the loss, theft or fraudulent use of your card, call 05 61 26 95 50 immediately. If you are calling from abroad, please call +33 5 61 26 95 50. We recommend that you save these numbers in your mobile phone immediately!
To contact Mastercard Assistance, call 01 45 16 65 65 (or +33 1 45 16 65 65 if you are calling from abroad).
You must make a declaration in the 20 days following the incident by calling 01 45 16 65 65, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Épargne - 26/04/2013
L’assurance vie, pour préparer l’avenir de ses proches
- Épargne - 22/03/2013
Bénéficier d’une gestion automatisée de ses comptes
- Épargne - 01/03/2013
Les avantages de l’éco-prêt à taux zéro
- Tous les articles